Sweet Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Model Claim
Rose's mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 pm by Alex & Kyle

» The Martin's crib
Rose's mansion I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:13 pm by Alex & Kyle

» Alex & Kyle Martin - hybrids -
Rose's mansion I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:34 pm by Alex & Kyle

» Hannibal's boat shop and dock
Rose's mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:39 pm by Rose Torres

» Underground Hospital
Rose's mansion I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:17 pm by Sebastian Malvagio

» Character Songs
Rose's mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:07 pm by AsaelNhanas

» Asael Nhanas - Vampire
Rose's mansion I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm by Sebastian Malvagio

» | The Lost Ones V2 | Literate Werewolf RPG
Rose's mansion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:33 pm by Warner Mason

» A Blood Life | literate fantasy rp
Rose's mansion I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:27 am by Rubella Sims

Top posting users this week
No user

None

Site © Sebastian & Staff
Characters © Members
Images © Respected owners.
Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Rose's mansion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose Torres

Rose Torres

Rose's mansion Empty
PostSubject: Rose's mansion   Rose's mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:49 am

Rose's mansion Image289

Last edited by Rose Torres on Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose Torres

Rose Torres

Rose's mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rose's mansion   Rose's mansion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:39 am

The house was quiet as always, which rose hated. The bored girl hopped off her sofa and headed upstairs with tiny footsteps. " might as well practice my magic or something like that." walking to the door, she slowly turned the knob and instantly a lab with a cauldron, and selves of books of magical love spells and bottles. Tossing her red hair back she walked in not even thinking of closing the door behind her as the tiny goddess skin turned pale and her tank top a sweat pants was now a beautiful white dress, plus small fang grew in her mouth. Going to the selves she began to search and soon found a book called the power of pleasure. She smirked and opened the dusty book. As her delicate fingers turn the old pages she found a spell that seem perfect to cure her boredom. Putting it on a table she began to get the ingredients. " dragon's tooth, petal of a Rose, and a bottle of mom's soul of heart." she soon moved through her chamber grabbing containers and bottles, and soon returned back to her station. She waved her hand over the cauldron and instant pink water appeared. Rose's narrowed her beautiful green hues to see the tiny print, first she add the bottle of the soul of heart. Then she dropped in the dragon's tooth and last she gently placed the petals of a Rose in the cauldron. Waving her hand again the mixture came together and was inserted into a small vile. Smirk she walked out of her dormain and closed the door. Snapping her french manicured nails rose's skin turned back tanned and her fangs disappeared. She is now wear blue jean short shorts, and a flowery, flouncy tank top that show a small bit of midriff and grey and white Vans covered her feet. The female goddess hair was straight as always. Putting the potion into her wrist bag, the 18 year old girl ran down the stairs and out of the house.
Back to top Go down

Rose's mansion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Afterlife :: Forums :: Housing-
Jump to: