Sweet Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Model Claim
Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 pm by Alex & Kyle

» The Martin's crib
Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:13 pm by Alex & Kyle

» Alex & Kyle Martin - hybrids -
Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:34 pm by Alex & Kyle

» Hannibal's boat shop and dock
Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:39 pm by Rose Torres

» Underground Hospital
Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:17 pm by Sebastian Malvagio

» Character Songs
Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:07 pm by AsaelNhanas

» Asael Nhanas - Vampire
Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm by Sebastian Malvagio

» | The Lost Ones V2 | Literate Werewolf RPG
Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:33 pm by Warner Mason

» A Blood Life | literate fantasy rp
Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:27 am by Rubella Sims

Top posting users this week
No user

None

Site © Sebastian & Staff
Characters © Members
Images © Respected owners.
Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabriel Blake

Gabriel Blake

Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP)   Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 1:37 am

Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) Newcreate.php?text=Gabriel%20Blake&name=under
Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) 1zl7r89

NameGabriel Blake
Age19
GenderMale....wanna check?
Race; Hybrid. Half-god, Half-Human
SexualityStraight

Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) Newcreate.php?text=Character%20Description&name=actionj
Gabriel's good looks are hereditary, with him being the son of Zeus, a Greek god. His chiseled features are somewhere in between that of a boy and a man. His face still holds traces of boyishness, from his youth, yet his features are slowly both hardening and sharpening. Gabe has a full head of messy, brown curls usually worn naturally. His eyes are two pools of stormy grey, a unique yet beautiful color. Beneath his eyes sits a straight nose, and beneath that two plush, pink lips. Gabriel is usually found sporting some facial hair, but nothing more serious than a week or so's stubble. Gabriel's body is very muscular, due to the fact that he regularly works out. His muscles are especially defined where his biceps and abdomen are concerned. Gabe is rather tall, standing a good bit above six feet. A few tatoos have been permanently placed upon his body, wrapping around his bicep, on top of his bicep, and on his forearm.

Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) Newcreate.php?text=Character%20Personality%0A&name=actionj
--to be updated--

Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP) Newcreate.php?text=BackStory%0A&name=actionj

--to be updated--
Back to top Go down

Gabriel Blake; Hybrid (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Afterlife :: Forums :: Join Here-
Jump to: