Sweet Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Model Claim
Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 pm by Alex & Kyle

» The Martin's crib
Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:13 pm by Alex & Kyle

» Alex & Kyle Martin - hybrids -
Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:34 pm by Alex & Kyle

» Hannibal's boat shop and dock
Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:39 pm by Rose Torres

» Underground Hospital
Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:17 pm by Sebastian Malvagio

» Character Songs
Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:07 pm by AsaelNhanas

» Asael Nhanas - Vampire
Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm by Sebastian Malvagio

» | The Lost Ones V2 | Literate Werewolf RPG
Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:33 pm by Warner Mason

» A Blood Life | literate fantasy rp
Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:27 am by Rubella Sims

Top posting users this week
No user

None

Site © Sebastian & Staff
Characters © Members
Images © Respected owners.
Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Rapter's dance club

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubella Sims

Rubella Sims

Rapter's dance club Empty
PostSubject: Rapter's dance club   Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 9:20 pm

Rapter's dance club Image181
Back to top Go down
Rubella Sims

Rubella Sims

PostSubject: Re: Rapter's dance club   Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 10:28 pm

The cold air surrounded her as walked through the city alleyway. She was wearing a blue mini dress with black heels, and silver jewelry to knock it off. Rube blue eyes narrowed with concern and fear as she turned her head to see if the coast is clear. Kneeling down gently she lifted a manhole cover and jumped down. Her body shrinked as her glossy white fur replaced her hairless arms and legs. The shifter lifted up her snout and smelled others nearby.

After a few minutes, Rubella found a place which music boomed through the glass doors.returning to mortal self, she re checked her make- up before entering. She looked behind her and sigh, as she tapped her right foot patiently. " hurry up, Justin. The fun is starting without us, and you know how I feel when I'm left out." She whined with a pouty lip. Folding her arms gently, as Ru waited for her boyfriend to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Justin Mahone

Justin Mahone

PostSubject: Re: Rapter's dance club   Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 2:15 am

The music blared on the closed in walls, as Justin tried to follow Rubella in a steady pace. Pretty much he was on guard mode ready to strike if anyone tries anything funny but tonight Ru had give him the low down on having fun and it pretty much went straight out of his head. Hands in his jeans pocket the male's silvery eye keep a close watch on his surroundings. Soon his eyes laid on Rubella and his body almost melted as he stopped and to a moment to reflect her beauty, but that moment lasted short as he heard his girlfriend called for him." Don't worry, you know I always keep up with you, babe." He chuckled a laugh before giving her a gentle kiss.

Wrapping his arm around her shoulder, as the man standing at the door opened it for them. They walked perfectly into the dance club as a new song started to play. Justin's eyes caught people dancing, drinking, and others having a little to much fun. People turned their head as their eyes widen to see the attractive couple, walking into the room. Removing his arm for Rubella's shoulder and slipped his hand into hers.
He leaned closer to her as he whispered in her ear, " do you want to dance or sit first?" The male could see his girlfriend lean a little to whisper back, " let's sit." He lead her to booth that was near the back of the club, letting her slide on one side and him slide in the other.
Back to top Go down
Rubella Sims

Rubella Sims

PostSubject: Re: Rapter's dance club   Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 10:27 am

She shrieked happily before Justin kissed her. As she enter the club, eyes moved to them instantly her bright blue eyes caught to other male's eyes seeing flash of lust fill them. Rube gave them a flirtatious smile before a strong hand grabs her tiny one. The breath of the boy tickled her ear as he asked her what she wanted to do, " let's sit." She replied back gently. Following her boyfriend with a smile plastered on her face sliding her tiny frame into the booth.

Tracing  patterns with her index finger, she sigh as they talked for while, soon her Rubella's friend Andy walked in a smoking red dress and red high heels. " well, well isn't the lovely couple." Andi said. " shall I get you the regular."  The female lifted her posture before turning to her friend, " nah, we'll just eat tonight." Andi nodded her head before walking back to her station.

Few minutes later, Andi came back with a plate of potato skins and two vanilla milkshakes. "Thanks Andriana." She said calmly before picking up a skin and plopped it into her mouth. Her eye caught Justin taking a slip of his milkshake, he must of saw her looking and he tilted his head," What?". Bella's face smiled with amusement trying hard to hold her laughing. "Oh nothing, nothing at all." Finishing their food and drinks, she started to get out of the booth and nodded as the male followed her out of the loud room. Grabbing his hands, she continued walking," just to make sure you that do keep up on our way home."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rapter's dance club   Rapter's dance club I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rapter's dance club
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Afterlife :: Forums :: Underground-
Jump to: