Sweet Afterlife
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Model Claim
Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 8:35 pm by Alex & Kyle

» The Martin's crib
Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 4:13 pm by Alex & Kyle

» Alex & Kyle Martin - hybrids -
Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 12:34 pm by Alex & Kyle

» Hannibal's boat shop and dock
Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 10:39 pm by Rose Torres

» Underground Hospital
Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:17 pm by Sebastian Malvagio

» Character Songs
Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:07 pm by AsaelNhanas

» Asael Nhanas - Vampire
Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 5:06 pm by Sebastian Malvagio

» | The Lost Ones V2 | Literate Werewolf RPG
Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:33 pm by Warner Mason

» A Blood Life | literate fantasy rp
Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 8:27 am by Rubella Sims

Top posting users this week
No user

None

Site © Sebastian & Staff
Characters © Members
Images © Respected owners.
Protected by Copyscape Unique Content Check

Tanglegate Manor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rubella Sims

Rubella Sims

Tanglegate Manor Empty
PostSubject: Tanglegate Manor   Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:35 pm

Tanglegate manor is the home of Rubella and Justin, and if others want to stay here as well. It has 19 bedroom extra since Rubella claim one and made it her own. The manor has 30 bathrooms. The livingroom has a more cabin like feeling and it also has a fireplace. Plus the kitchen is a five star paradise since it has a personal chef if you want any food.
Tanglegate Manor Image153
Back to top Go down
Justin Mahone

Justin Mahone

Tanglegate Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanglegate Manor   Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 3:13 pm

The door groaned as Justin opened walked after Ru and he closed the door to their tiny home. He went to couch and plopped down with a thud, and closed his silvery eyes to reflect on the day. A small pair of hands covered his eyes and a giggle enter his ears." Now what's wrong, are you feeling okay babe?" The female's voice chirp with concern, as his love settles down beside him.  "Don't worry I'm fine just a little tired that's all." Justin sweet voice filled the air. He began to get up from the couch and kissed his girlfriend on her forehead. " I'm going to bed, sleep well and see you tomorrow." He started to climb the spiral staircase and into the room. He soon took his bath and put on his pajamas and laid on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Rubella Sims

Rubella Sims

Tanglegate Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanglegate Manor   Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 4:09 pm

Soft lips touched her forehead, and she criss-crossed her legs on the couch as she sigh getting bored. So she decided to go to bed and she sighed as she looked at her pink bedroom. Rubella took a shower and change into a tank top and sleep shorts, looking to the mirror to put her hair into a bun. Crawling into the sheets of her comforter,her arm reach turn off her light and drifted off to sleep.

Later during the night, her dream appeared... The dark night was beautiful as always... Her hand was touching another... But was ripped apart with a brute force... Screams filled the air and... Rubella woke in a flash, her wet hair sticking to the side of her face. A pair of strong arms was around. " had the dream again?" Justin voice had a tired tone to it. Ru touched his bare chest and sigh, " yes of course." Justin always be by her side every time she had the dream, it's like he could sense it.

" I'm here for and you know." The back of his hand touch her tanned faced. Rubella leaned down and kissed lightly him a few times and soon they harden a little before pulling away. She snuggled closer to her boyfriend as she felt a little more safer. Closing her eyes gently, rube's heartbeat slowed down and her breath lighten. A soft but hard hand stroke her blonde hair in even strides. "It will be okay, I'm here beside you, always." Justin whispered in her ear continuously.

The suns horizon started peek into the bedroom. Rubella tiredly lift her eyes open and removed herself from Justin's grasp. She entered her bathroom and took a quick shower, and curled her hair into way curls. Soon she walked out of the bathroom in a strapless black and pink dress, with dark brown boots. Rube looked adoring at her love. She quickly exits her room and heads down stairs and grabs an apple from the counter. Walking to the door, she grabbed her bag and opened the door to exit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tanglegate Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tanglegate Manor   Tanglegate Manor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanglegate Manor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sweet Afterlife :: Forums :: Housing-
Jump to: